WooCommerce payment gateway
WordPress is a convenient and intuitive platform for publishing. CMS WordPress is free, which makes it accessible to everyone. The popularity of the WordPress system lies in its rich functionality and ease of use. Acquiring Fondy has developed a payment module specifically for WordPress. With the payment module for WordPress, you will be able to accept payments directly on your site.
For online stores created on WordPress, there is a special plugin Woocommerce. You can accept payments from around the world.
Instructions for installing the WooCommerce payment gateway
Download the payment module from the Fondy payment gateway by the link and start accepting payments
- Make sure you have the latest version of the plug-in installed
WooCommerce (WooCommerce 2.0+)
- Unzip this plugin into the directory /wp-content/plugins/(or install the attached archive
through the admin panel)
- Activate the plugin in the “Plugins” menu
Configuring the Plugin Fondy
- Enter «WooCommerce > Settings > Payments»
- Enter tab«Fondy».If it does not exist, activate the plugin.
- Enable this payment method (Enable). Call it “Online Payments”.
- Fill in the fields Merchant Key and Merchant Salt with the data received from fondy.eu.
- Select Return Page where you will send the users to the payment system after payment.
- Save settings
Why choose the WooCommerce payment gateway from FONDY?
- Simple management on WordPress. The payment module from the Fondy aggregator allows you to quickly make changes to the WordPress CMS. Connection is via api.
- Advanced functionality for WordPress. You can easily manage the structure, advertising, sales.
- High performance and stable operation for uninterrupted payment acceptance.
- Support for more than 100 currencies from cards from around the world.
- Support for cloud storage for high speed downloads of multimedia files.
- Technical support24/7