Payment module for JoomShopping
The Fondy payment gateway allows you to accept payments all over the world. By installing a payment module from Fondy for JoomShopping, online stores, websites and applications can start accepting online payments. Download the payment module from the Fondy aggregator for JoomShopping is free.
The payment module is specially developed by Fondy payment service for Joomla CMS and JoomShopping component. You have your own update system.
You can independently configure the payment module for JoomShopping, just follow the instructions. In just a few minutes, payment will be available on your site.
Installation instructions for the payment module for JoomShopping
Before installing the module from Fondy acquiring, you should have the following versions of Joomla CMS and JoomShopping component: 1) Joomla 2.5.x + JoomShopping 3.x.x 2) Joomla 3.x.x + JoomShopping 4.x.x
Before installing the module, you need to register on the Fondy aggregator site (http://fondy.eu, „Connect“ section).
Step-by-step configuration of the module:
- Go to the admin panel of your site (http://your.site/administator).
- Open the „Components“ menu -> „JoomShopping“ -> „Install and update“.
- In the Download Package section, click the Select File button, select the archive with the Fondy Mediation Module (fondy_payment.zip), and click the Download button.
- Then go to the menu „Components“ -> „JoomShopping“ -> „Options“ -> „Payment method“, click on „Fondy“ and on the opened settings page of the module go to the „Configuration“ tab. In this tab, you need to fill in the following fields:
- «Merchant ID», «Secret key»
- «Order Status for Successful Transactions „: it is recommended to set the status of“ Paid „(order paid)
- „Order status for unsuccessful transactions“: if the buyer refuses the payment, cancel the order, then select the status „Canceled“; if you want to give an opportunity after refusal to re-transfer to payment, select the status of „Pending“
- After entering the necessary module settings on the „Configuration“ tab, go to the „Main“ tab and tick the „Publish“ menu item so that this payment method becomes available for selection when placing an order.
- Save the changes by clicking on the „Save“ button.
- Enable no redirect mode: „Yes“ to select without redirection and „No“ to select the mode with redirection to the payment site.
The payment module for CMS JoomShopping from Fondy acquiring allows you to fully automate the process of payments from cards and electronic purses in the online store.