Integration with the web stores construction platform Ecwid
Ecwid is a modern web-store builder. A person without any programming skills can easily create a web-store and place it on her website, blog or social network profile.
Payment setup manual
- Adding payment method from Ecwid control panel.
1.1 Select Payment tab
1.2 Select Credit Card: Authorize.Net SIM
- Open technical settings of Fondy merchant and fill the data accordingly:
- API Login Id — merchant ID
- Transaction Key — Payment key
- MD5 Hash Value — Payment key
- Sginature Key —
(To generate, you need to insert the “Payment key” in the field, click the “Generate” button and copy the resulting value)
- Transaction Type — Authorize and Capture
- Endpoint URL — https://api.fondy.eu/cmsgateway/authorizenet/payment
2.1. Save settings.
- If the settings were correct, a new payment method will appear
- After a successful payment, the order status should change for Paid.